Grand Hills, a Luxury Collection Hotel & Spa, Broumana
Charkieh Main Road, Broumana, 1204, Lebanon
Phone: +961 4 86 8888
4.7/5 44 reviews
Mountain & Spa Resort in an Alluring Destination
Grand Hills luxury hotel in Lebanon is spread over 35,000 m2 and nestled in the popular mountain village of Broumana. The hotel offers stunning views of both the mountains and the gold coast of Beirut and is a convenient short drive from the coast, ski slopes and buzzing downtown Beirut.
The hotel is home of an eclectic ensemble of over 1,200 pieces of art, sculptures, antiques and hand-crafted furniture, conveying the vision of the world’s most prolific diamond collector. Grand Hills features 164 suites, rooms and apartments in a picturesque pinewood pedestrian village. The Royal Residence, the largest hotel suite in the world as per the Guinness World RecordTM, is exquisitely crafted and extends over an impressive 4,131 m2.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Wander more with up to 30% off
Whether you want to indulge in culture or cuisine, experience wildlife, or embark on an adventure of your own, we have over 300 hotels across the Middle East and Africa waiting to welcome you.
Discover more and enjoy:
- 20% off your room at the best available rate
- 20% off at participating restaurants, lounges and spas
- SPG® members get 30% off!
Spa Sanctuary Retreat
Escape to lush gardens and unsurpassed panoramic views at Grand Hills Hotel & Spa, nestled in the picturesque mountain village of Broumana, Indulge in a spa getaway package including:
- Complimentary room upgrade
- Sumptuous breakfast for two
- One 45-minute couples' massage
- Complimentary access to the fitness centre
More Nights, More Starpoints
Make good nights great nights with bonus Starpoints.
Register for SPG More Nights, More Starpoints by June 30th, 2018. Then starting on your third night, you'll earn 250 bonus Starpoints for each night* you spend with us from April 16 through July 20, 2018.
Terms & Conditions
© 2018 Marriott International, Inc.
Hear from our guests about their stay from 44 verified guest reviews
98%of our guests
recommend this hotel
Excellent all around, even for being off season
- Check-in: 3:00 PM Check-out: 12:00 PM
- Convenient getaway location from Beirut
- Airport transfer available
- 45 minutes' drive to Beirut Intl. Airport
- 20 minutes' drive to the coast
- Valet Parking Available
- SPG Category 5
- Mountain and Mediterranean Sea views
- Guinness World Records' 'World's Largest Suite" | The Royal Residence |
- Luxurious spa, pool & fitness facilities
- 7 types of luxurious Suites
- Spacious 2 - 5 bedroom hotel apartments perfect for families
- 13 meeting spaces and an amphitheatre
Luxury dining in a beautiful landscape
Grand Hills dining facilities offer a location for every occasion. From a journey to the heart of Italy with Pasquale Restaurant or refined French and Indo-China dining at Chez Alain to a more casual setting at our Pool Cafe or Shisha Hills Bar, all gourmands will feel at home here.
- Shisha Hills
- Pool Café
- Grand Hills Bar
- Au Jasmin
- Chez Alain
- Fred's Lounge
Hours Of Operation
Gather and Celebrate in Broumana
Nestled in the mountains just outside of Beirut, Grand Hills Hotel & Spa is an elegant setting for any occasion, from successful meetings and conferences to lavish social events and weddings in Lebanon. In addition to a business center comprising six rooms, the resort boasts a spacious ballroom, a 350-seat amphitheatre, and two outdoor locations.
- 13 meeting spaces
- From 2 to 350 guests
- Dedicated team of meeting & events specialists
- Latest conference technologies
- Indoor & outdoor locations for events
- Unforgettable Weddings at Grand Hills
How to find us
The Grand Hills Hotel is located in the Metn District in Broumana, a village located 750 meters above sea level only a short drive from Beirut's city center and The Rafik Hariri International Airport in Beirut.
FROM/TO THE AIRPORT
20km - 45-minute drive
FROM/TO BEIRUT CITY CENTER
25km - 30-minute drive